Thank you for reviewing Poseni’s Prohibited Products and Restricted Products. By signing up for an Poseni account, you agree that you will not use Poseni’s services to sale Prohibited Products, and that you will not use Poseni’s services to accept payment for sale of any Restricted Products without providing additional information or documentation as specified by Poseni.
• Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
• Audio/video text
• Buyers Clubs
• Cash Gifting
• Chain Letters
• Check cashing
• Illicit Drugs, Precursors and Drug Paraphernalia
1.1 Poseni.com expressly forbids any and all listing or sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
1.2 The listing or sale of all drug precursor chemicals (such as those listed in the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971) is strictly prohibited.
1.3 Drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance, are strictly forbidden on the Site. Such items include, but are not limited to those items used for the ingestion of illicit substances, including pipes such as water pipes, carburetor pipes, chamber pipes, ice pipes, bongs etc.
1.4 The listing or sale of packaging materials which may be utilized to contain controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs.
• Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
• Government, Law enforcement and Military issued items
The following items are not permitted to be listed:
(a) Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
(b) Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
(c) Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
5.2 Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description.
5.3 There are some police items that may be listed on the Ekonty.com Website, provided they observe the following guidelines:
(a) Authorized general souvenir items, such as hats, mugs, pins, pens, buttons, cuff links, T-shirts, money clips that do not resemble badges, and paperweights that do not contain badges.
(b) Badges that are clearly not genuine or official (e.g. toy badges).
(c) Historical badges that do not resemble modern law enforcement badges, provided that the item description clearly states that the badge is a historical piece at least 75 years old or issued by an organization which no longer exists.
• Flammable, Explosive and Hazardous Chemicals
-The posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
-Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals are forbidden on the Poseni.com Website.
-The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) are forbidden on the Poseni.com Website.
-Ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
-The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. items containing asbestos) are forbidden on the Ekonty.com Website
- Listing of fireworks, firecrackers and associated products are forbidden on both the Wholesaler Marketplace platforms for Relevant Online Transactions. Where the seller is a properly licensed seller of these products, and exception can be made where the sale will not amount to a Relevant Online Transaction.
• Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
• Credit Counseling or Credit Repair Services
• Cultural artifacts, Antiquities, and Native American Artifacts
• Currency exchange
• Dating/Social networking
• Debt consolidation
• Direct Marketing- Subscription Sellers
• Drug Paraphernalia
• Embassy, Foreign Consulate, or Other Foreign Government
• Employment Agencies
• Essay/Thesis writing services
• Extended warranty companies
• Financial Services or Advice (including but not limited to)
-Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
-Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
-Credit Counseling or Credit Repair Services
-Loan or Mortgage Modification
-Money transfer services/Cash Advance (except for regulated Financial Institutions which are acceptable)
• Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Weapons (Swords, Knives, etc.)
• Fulfillment Centers
• Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
• “Get-rich-quick” schemes
• Hypnosis and/or subliminal recordings or consultation
• Illegal and Potentially Illegal Products/Services
• Inbound Telemarketing Companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalog or media advertising)
• Infomercial Sellers
• Internet Pharmacies
• Internet Pharmacy Referral Sites
• Legal services and/or advice
• Loan or Mortgage Modification
• Market Research Reports
• Matrimonial sites, “Find-A-Bride”, etc.
• Medical Benefits packages
• Medical Marijuana
• Medical Services, Advice and/or Devices
• Money transfer services/Cash Advance (except for regulated Financial Institutions which are acceptable)
• Multi-Level Marketing Companies
• Negative response marketing techniques by any type of seller (i.e. customer is automatically charged if they don’t return the merchandise at the end of the free trial period)
• Newsgroups and/or file sharing services
• Non-Accredited Certification Test Exams, Academic Degrees, or Diplomas
• Offering a Free Gift, Prize or Contest/Sweepstakes entry as an inducement to purchase their product or service
• Online Gaming and In-Game Items
• Outbound Telemarketing Companies
• Phone unlocking/“jailbreaking”, modification chips, unlock codes
• Police and other Government Identification and Equipment
• Pre-Adult Content- Pictures, Videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18
• Pre-Paid Phone Card or Services
• Prescription Drugs/Devices, Controlled Substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices, Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals
• Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity
• Pseudo-pharmaceuticals (anti-aging pills, sex nutrients, etc.)
• Psychic or astrological readings/consultation
• Radar and/or cellular jammers or boosters
• Remote Access Services / Technical Support
• Replica and/or unlicensed branded goods
• Sellers offering Substantial Rebates or Special Incentives that are awarded to the cardholder subsequent to the original purchase
• Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party
• Sites that promote Hatred, Racism, or Religious Persecution
• Social Media Advertising
• Sports forecasting or odds-making
• Tobacco Products, Smoking Mixtures, or Tobacco Substitutes
• Travel Services, including Airfare, Cruises, and Car Rentals
• “Up-Sell” Sellers
• Wigs, Hairpieces, Toupees
Restricted products/services are ones which we will support, but with additional documentation and/or differing terms.
• Events, Seminars, and other live events
• Unauthorized and improper business names:
Your business name (identifying your business entity on Poseni) must be a name that: accurately identifies you; is not misleading; and that you have the right to use (that is, the name cannot include the trademark of, or otherwise infringe on, any trademark or other intellectual property right of any person). Furthermore, you can't use a business name that contains an email suffix such as .com, .net, .biz, and so on.
• Sellers Engaged in Activity Prohibited by the Card Brands
• Sellers or Principals listed on MATCH
• Seller, Principal or related entities previously identified by any Card Brand for deceptive practices or any other violation of Card Brand rules.
• Sellers in any Card Brand excessive chargeback or fraud program or sellers with chargeback or fraud rates over 1%
• Sellers that use tactics to evade any Card Brand excessive chargeback or fraud monitoring programs
• Sellers up-selling or cross-selling products of other sellers and then sharing the cardholder data with the third party or receiving cardholder data from third parties (Data Pass).
• Sellers splitting the sale across multiple transactions
• Merchants providing products/services that fall under the 5967 MCC
• Free Website/URL - Blogs, Facebook, WordPress, Weebly, etc.
Additional guidelines for Product Sellers
The following guidelines apply to sellers of products:
• Shipping BMVD Products: Books, Music, Video, and DVD products offered through Ekonty must be shipped within 2 business days of the date the order confirmation is made available to you.
• Post-transaction price manipulation and excessive shipping fees: Any attempt to increase the sale price of an product after a transaction has been completed is prohibited. Additionally, sellers cannot set excessive order fulfillment and shipping costs.
• Matching product offerings inaccurately: When you list a product for sale using an existing product detail page, the product being offered must be listed on a product detail page that accurately describes the product in all respects, including (but not limited to) the following attributes: manufacturer, edition, binding, version, format, or player compatibility. Sellers may not match their item to a detail page with a different ISBN, UPC, EAN, or other external identifier. Sellers may not match their item to a detail page with a different ISBN, UPC, EAN, or other external identifier.
-Exception: Club editions of audio CDs and rental editions of DVD or Blu-ray discs should be listed against the detail page for the standard edition of the CD, DVD, or Blu-ray, even if the UPCs of the two editions are different, if the following criteria are met:
-The club or rental edition is listed in Used condition;
-The content on both editions is identical; and
-A page with the UPC for the club or rental edition does not already exist in our catalog. Use the listing comments to indicate that the product is a club edition. Format of the products (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) must be identical.
-Use the listing comments to indicate that the product is a club or rental edition.
• Duplicate product detail pages: Creating a product detail page for a product already in the Ekonty catalog is prohibited.
• Separate listings: Sellers may not create separate listings for identical copies of the same product.
• Pre-sells of BMVD Products: Sellers should not list or match against Books, Music, Video, or DVD products that Ekonty designates as pre-orderable. BMVD Products offered through Ekonty must be shipped within 2 business days of the date the order confirmation is made available to you.
Additional guidelines for service providers
The following guidelines apply to service providers:
• Upselling: The service provider must perform the service as outlined in the scope of work on the service detail page on the date the service was purchased. The service provider may not solicit additional products, parts, or service orders before, during, or after the service call.
If the buyer requests services, parts, or products outside of the defined scope of work, then the service provider may fulfill that request and charge the buyer directly.
• Unapproved technicians: For in-home services, if you send a non-approved technician to fulfill a service order, your selling privileges may be removed.